PRE-SCHOOL ADMISSION NOTICE – 2019 - 2020
St. Anthony’s Sr. Sec. School is an unaided Christian minority institution which has the right to devise its own criteria for admission. The names are selected as per points devised by the school. The applicants who are selected for admission in St. Anthony’s Pre-Primary, Hauz Khas should fill in the admission form and make necessary payments on 01/03/2019 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Admission form duly filled must be submitted in the office on the same day. The following documents should be brought along on the day of admission.
- Acknowledgement slip with its number and photograph.
- Self attested Xerox copy of the Birth Certificate with child’s name, father’s name & mother’s name from the Municipal Co-operation.
- 2 Passport size photographs of the child (recently taken).
- Self attested copy of the Aadhar Card of the child.
- Self attested Xerox copy of the residence proof.
- Self attested Xerox copy of the Baptism certificate (if Christian) along with a copy of Date of Birth certificate with child’s name from municipal co-operation.
Total payments of Rs. 34,800/- (inclusive of first quarter fees) will be accepted by Demand Draft in favour of St. Anthony’s Pre-Primary School (Please refer to the fee book for details).
Presence of both the parents is a must on the day of admission of their ward.
Parents are also expected to extend their support to the efforts of the institution in helping the needy and the most abandoned ones of the society.
The school tailor will be available in the school for taking measurements for the uniform on the day of admission. Parents should bring their ward with them.
- Admission automatically stands cancelled if not taken on the given date.
- Parents are requested to make their own arrangements for dropping and picking up the child from the school, as no conveyance is arranged by the school.
- All the details in the Admission form should be written in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Child’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date Of Birth etc. should be written as per the Date of Birth Certificate of the ward. No Change will be permitted in future.
- You should take admission only if you really wish to continue the education of your daughter in this institution. Do not cancel the admission and cause inconvenience to the school.